Saturday, July 13, 2013

Homemade Garlic & Herb Mushroom Basil Cheese Wheat Pizza

 
                      DELICIOUS !!

Ladies & Gents here I introduce my home pizza. Everything is fresh and vegan friendly. A pizza shop by me I get the fresh wheat dough and fresh mozzarella made from plant rennet. I call ahead of time and request for what I like to purchase. I pick up a couple and store it in my fridge when I plan in week/or so to use. Today I picked up whole wheat plain and whole wheat with garlic and herbs. The herbs are parsley/oregano. Wish you can smell the aroma. 

I'm sure you can get it at your local pizza shops if you ask nicely. Lol. If you not many supermarkets are carrying them too! 

1lb fresh Garlic & Herb Wheat Pizza Dough (got mines fresh from the local pizza shop)
1 10oz. Homemade Pizza Sauce (you may use less but I like mine saucy) * look for homemade pizza sauce recipe or use which ever kind you wish to use
2 fresh white button mushrooms sliced
1 or 1 1/2 c shredded fresh mozzarella cheese
I/2 c of fresh basil 

Preheat oven for 450. Sprinkle pizza pan with cornmeal and set aside. Flour work area and rolling pin and work dough into a 12" diameter circle. Place dough onto the pizza pan and bake for about 3 minutes take out and and add your toppings. Return to the oven till all the cheese melts.  

Enjoy. 


I wish you all joined us for dinner. It was sooooo good!! Mmmmmm! 😋

Bon Apetit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment