Saturday, May 18, 2013

Beet leaf Juice

 

Beet Leaf Juice


Wasn't myself this morning. Feeling fatigued and weak I couldn't get up to make my breakfast juice.
I know I over did it with house chores and errands on an empty stomach, meaning 0 juice all day. I will not do that again. 

Well, here finally I'm able to make my juice. I grabbed that miracle vegetable that nourishes my anemia. But this time I use all the leaves and stems that came with the beets that I used.

Just within 3 sips and I felt all better. The miracle of food, raw food, clean food. 

As Hippocrates said, "Let food be thy medicine."

Here it is:

15 - 20 leaves/stems from the beets
3 beets
3 carrots
2 celery stalks
1 orange
1 green apple
1/2 lemon with peel
3 inches of ginger root

 I LOVE ginger so its Ok for me , but you may reduce the amount of course.

Bottoms up!

Bon Apetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment