Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Juice - Swiss Chard


Swiss Chard - Juice

New concoction created in my kitchen this afternoon. I read how great Swiss chard is for the body. So I thought I give it try.

Look at the benefits of adding this vegetable to your diet. 


 I must admit the flavor is one to get use to let alone the color it produced at the end ,but it's all good because its great for me. I'll definately will try mixing it with other fruits. Stay tuned. Server over ice. 

Here is what I added: 

1/2 of a lemon 
1 medium orange
1 c of fresh pitted cherries
1 c of blackberries
1 celery stalk
5 Swiss chard leaves
1/2 inch of ginger

Because of its distinct taste (swiss chard) I will add another orange and more ginger. I love ginger so I'm ok with adding it. 

Enjoy!

Bottom up!



No comments:

Post a Comment