Thursday, May 9, 2013

Juice spiced with ginger


Relieving my sinus headache & arthritis naturally

This whole week the humidity and pollen here in New York have been ridiculously high making my sinus headaches and arthritis unbearable. I added some ginger to my concoction    this evening for dinner. 

You will need

1 c watermelon cubed
1/2 c strawberries halved
1/2 c ginger (you may add less)
1 c of green tea (brewed overnight)
1 small kiwi (peeled and sliced)
1 c kale chopped
1/2 c spinach chopped
1 tbsp chia seeds
water






Ginger is quite spicy and strong in taste for some, but I enjoy this root in many of my dishes. If you prefer to use less or omit completely that is fine too.
Blend away and enjoy!

I have attached a link for the some properties of green tea and ginger so you may read up when you can:



Bon Apetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment