Saturday, May 25, 2013

Watercress and Radish Juice #1


Watercress & Radish Juice

6 radishes w/ stem and leaves
1 handful of watercress
1/2 lemon seeded w/ peel
1 1/2 inches of ginger root
1 c huckleberry (previously frozen)
1 c strawberries (previously frozen)
1 c watermelon (previously frozen) 



 I usually pair the watercress and radishes in a raw salad but today we are trying it in a juice. 




I also have separated the frozen fruits in a blender. Then mixed it later.  

I also found this list here of many medicinal properties provided by radishes. Take a look.:

 I apologize for the lengthy list , but its so great I had to share.


Did you catch the "cow's urine" part?  Sorry, but found that a bit funny. Okay... Okay continue 


Alrighty, now for the watercrest part. Lol

http://www.watercress.com/cancer.aspx


I attached the link for the rest on this article.

http://www.watercress.com/watercressbody.aspx

Okay that's should be all for now.

Good health!

Bon Apetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment